Learn More About Your Coverage
Learn more about the benefits of Ford Protect TireCARE Extended Service Plan.
Ford Protect TireCARE is a smart investment to protect your tires and wheels from the everyday hazards of the road.
- Covers all costs associated with the repair or replacement of a tire or wheel due to a road hazard, such as:
- - Glass or metal in the road
- - Potholes, debris, nails, blowouts, etc.
- Repairs or replaces flat tires due to a road hazard
- Replaces wheels damaged due to a road hazard (excludes cosmetic damage)
- Taxes, labor costs, mounting and disposal, balancing fees and valve stems are covered
- Provides towing to the nearest Ford or Lincoln dealership or tire repair facility, up to $100 reimbursement
- Owner will be reimbursed 100% of the cost of a new tire, including mounting, balancing, new valve stem, tire disposal and sales tax as shown on the sales invoice
With Ford Protect TireCARE coverage, you avoid the “gotchas” by having worry-free coverage.
- No limits on claim benefits
- Covers replacement tires and wheels for the duration of contract
- Available on eligible new and used vehicles – at time of sale only
- No mileage limitations and up to eight years of coverage
- No limit on occurrences
- Covers tires with run-flat technology
- If the tire is non-repairable and has more than 3/32" of tread depth remaining, reimbursement will be provided for the replacement of the damaged tire with a new tire of like kind, quality and cost.
This brochure is a summary of some of the benefits available with the Ford Protect TireCARE Plan and should not be solely relied upon when purchasing coverage. Please refer to the Ford Protect TireCARE Plan Agreement for specific coverage details. Changes may have been made to the Ford Protect TireCARE Plan since the printing of this brochure. All transactions related to the Ford Protect TireCARE Plan are governed solely by the provisions of the Agreement. See your actual Agreement for details of coverage, as well as terms, conditions and cost.
In Florida, the obligor of the Ford Protect TireCARE Motor Vehicle Agreement is: Safe-Guard Warranty Corporation, Two Concourse Parkway, Suite 500, Atlanta, GA 30328, 1-866-279-5263 (License #60126).
In Texas, the obligor of the Ford Protect TireCARE Service Contract is Safe-Guard Products International, LLC (License #SCP-532).