Why Buy a Plan?
Ford Protect Extended Service Plan & Maintenance Plan Benefits
What is Ford Protect Extended Service Plan?
Ford Protect Extended Service Plan provides Peace of Mind protection and offers many plan and deductible options to protect you from unexpected vehicle repair costs after your New Vehicle Limited Warranty has expired.
Coverage includes the parts and labor to repair thousands of key parts for up to 10 years or 175,000 miles. Failure of covered components due to defects in materials and workmanship and normal wear and tear are included. All covered repairs are performed by factory trained technicians and Ford Protect Extended Service Plan coverage includes rental vehicle benefits for up to 10 days at $60/day and 24/7 Roadside Assistance.
Benefits of Ford Protect Extended Service Plan:
- 100% Backed by Ford Motor Company
- Limit Out-of-Pocket Expenses: you pay only the deductible on covered repairs
- Rental Vehicle Benefits – up to 10 days of rental at $60/day for covered repairs
- 24/7 Roadside assistance – up to $100 towing assistance, travel expense reimbursement (up to $1000 and 5 days per occurrence, tire change, out-of-fuel, lockout assistance and more.)
- 100% Transferable – and may increase the resale value if you sell your vehicle
Ford Protect Premium Maintenance Plan
Premium Maintenance from Ford Protect covers routine inspections, preventive care and replacement of normal “wear and tear” items that require periodic attention.
- Oil and Filter changes, multi-point inspections, and tire rotations.
- All factory required maintenance per your Owner’s Scheduled Maintenance Guide
- Covers failure of select wear items including wiper blades, brake pads and linings, and shock absorbers/struts.
- Plans available in 5000, 7500, and 10,000 mile intervals for up to 10 years and 175,000 miles.
Typical Cost of Repairs
View our coverage with the typical costs in 14 major repair areas.
Check Out Our FAQ
More Questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Question section for more answers.
Compare Ford Protect Extended Service Plans
Compare the Four Extended Service Plans Ford Protect has to offer.